SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JULY 16
We are looking for talented artists/graphic designers to submit their designs for our 2021 IBMA Bluegrass Live! festival t-shirt. This shirt will be produced alongside our in-house festival merchandise and will be made available for purchase to the public.
Bluegrass represents a community larger than the music we all love. This is your chance to be a part of the action and share your work to a larger audience. We want your design to represent what bluegrass is in your eyes, while conveying the excitement and energy of our festival. All interpretations and styles are welcome, and we encourage designers of all backgrounds to submit their works.
Designs can relate directly to our event – the Main Stage, StreetFest, bluegrass, Raleigh, etc. – or this year’s event theme: Refocus, Reconnect, Reimagine, etc., or simply whatever our festival means to you. Do not include any reference, in whole or in part, to the festival event name: IBMA Bluegrass Live! However, the word “bluegrass” can be incorporated as can the event location (Raleigh, NC). IBMA will be printing the event brand on the back of the shirt, approx. 4 inches long, by the collar, top center.
- All designs must be 1- or 2-color graphics on a solid color background
- Designs will be printed on a space no larger than 12.5” by 14”
- Each entry must be submitted as a completed work with a high resolution proof supplied in one of the following file formats: .jpeg, .pdf, .png, .ai
Submissions must not include any of the following:
- Adult content including but not limited to violence, weapons, sexual themes, drug use, etc.
- Other logos, insignias, or representations of another brand, company, or individual
- Unoriginal or copyrighted material of any kind
Submissions will be judged by an internal committee of IBMA staff and community members. Your entry will be judged on overall quality, originality and creativity, adherence to the prompt, and marketability of the design.
If you are chosen as the winner, we will require a print-ready file of the design.
The winner will receive a $250 cash prize, two reserved seats to IBMA Bluegrass Live!, and two festival t-shirts.