KICKSTART THE RETURN OF LIVE BLUEGRASS MUSIC!
IBMA’s Gig Fair, a rare meet-and-greet opportunity in the midst of a hectic and fast-paced music industry event, serves as an organized information exchange for emerging artists and event producers. We envision the Gig Fair as a first step in building business relationships. It has become one of the most popular industry events at IBMA World of Bluegrass!
How It Works
- Each talent buyer will have a station in the Gig Fair with fifteen 5-minute appointment slots (with 1 minute between).
- Artists will sign up to speak with up to ten (10) talent buyers (artists and agents may NOT sign up for more than one slot with a particular talent buyer).
- Artists are encouraged to bring business cards and a one-sheet profile of their band.
- There will be several blank profile forms available at the Gig Fair that afternoon, but we recommend coming prepared.
- Artists may bring complete promo kits with them to the Gig Fair, which may be given to event producers upon request.
How to Register
All attendees must be registered for the IBMA Business Conference to attend the Gig Fair. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Talent Buyers: Register for the IBMA Business Conference and check the “I am interested in the Talent Buyer Track” check box when filling out your badge information. Checking this box will automatically sign you up for the Gig Fair, Breakfast2Business event, and the Agent-Talent Buyer reception!
Artists: Artist sign up TBA