IBMA’s Gig Fair, a rare meet-and-greet opportunity in the midst of a hectic and fast-paced music industry event, serves as an organized information exchange for emerging artists and event producers. We envision the Gig Fair as a first step in building business relationships. It has become one of the most popular events of the World of Bluegrass week!Click here to RSVP.
How It Works
- Each talent buyer will have a station in the Gig Fair with fifteen 5-minute appointment slots (with 1 minute between).
- Artists will sign up to speak with up to seven (7) talent buyers (artists and agents may NOT sign up for more than one slot with a particular talent buyer).
- Artists are encouraged to bring business cards and a one-sheet profile of their band.
- There will be several blank profile forms available at the Gig Fair that afternoon, but we recommend coming prepared.
- Artists may bring complete promo kits with them to the Gig Fair, which may be given to event producers upon request.
Talent Buyers: Register for the IBMA Business Conference and check the “I am interested in the Talent Buyer Track” check box when filling out your badge information. Checking this box will automatically sign you up for the Gig Fair, Breakfast to Business event, and the Agent-Talent Buyer reception!
Artists: Artist sign up will open SEPTEMBER 13 for Official Showcase Artists and SEPTEMBER 14 for all other registered artists!